Our regular classes are designed to meet the needs of our large and varied community. Regardless of your past athletic achievements or current fitness level, you will benefit from the coaching at YorkFit.
In our group sessions, participants will be led by our coaching staff through multiple phases of fitness and recovery:
- Mobilization drills to improve and restore joint mobility and function;
- Skill-based warm-up to prepare the body for the workout
- A strength set or combination of strength-building movements
- The Workout – which could be a combination of gymnastics, plyometrics, Olympic lifting, cardiovascular development, and more;
- Post-workout recovery techniques to prepare you for the rest of your day and for your next workout.
Simply put, our programming is designed to improve our members’ health and performance in the way that is most meaningful for their needs and desires. As everyone walking through our doors has a vast range of personal goals and ability levels, our group coaching program is designed with the flexibility to meet those needs. While not as specific as an individualized program designed just for you, our group coaching program helps members to build a balance of overall strength and conditioning.