News and Notes:
1. Sign up for the Jon Zajac Oly Lift Seminar as soon as possible. I need to give him a number by Thursday evening. Cost is $25 for two hour event. The gym WILL NOT be opened for Open Gym until the Seminar is over!
2. Please make sure to keep your cubbie cleaned up. There is a lot of extra “stuff” in those boxes that needs to be removed.
3. As the weather changes, please remember to bring/wear appropriate attire. We will run outside as long as the temperature is above freezing. Stay warm.
4. Remember to sign up for the Thanksgiving Day Sticks and Biscuits 5k run. It starts right at the end of our driveway. Sign up early for the shirt!
5. Remember Unlimited Monthly members: you have access to free Yoga, Rowing, and Olympic lifting classes! Take advantage of this! It is a bit frustrating for the trainers when repeat offenders are told to work on their mobility and yet are never seen in Yoga (and their mobility never improves)! Get there!
6. No Thursday evening classes tomorrow!
A. Floor Press 5-5-5-3-3-3, rest 75
B. 5 Rounds:
20 Wall Ball Shots (20/14)
20 KB Swings (24/16)
20 DUs (40 singles)
Rest 2 mins
C. 15-20 Plank Walkouts
A. Floor Press 6-4-2-6-4-2, rest 75
B. 5 Rounds:
10 Push Press (125/80)
10 Burpee (No-push up) box jumps (24/20)
Rest 4 minutes
C. 3 Minute Plank Hold